Thursday, October 31, 2013

Crappy Hallowieners!!!

Happy Halloween, Y'all!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I can't help it, candy corn is my favorite vegetable and zombies are my favorite people! This year's Halloween however will not go into my memoir as my best Halloween ever. More of a snoozefest than a frightfest. Whatevs' - No biggie!

That being said, I promised someone photo's of the pups in costume and who am I to disappoint. I took a trip down to the basement for outfits, grabbed a BUNCH of treats from the fridge for bribing, and snapped some iPhone pix. Here are the most wonderful results ...
The Masked Weirdo (??)
Village People Construction Worker
Magnun P.I. (sans moustache)
Aging Rockstar (and her only contribution - she was NOT feelin' it)

(For the record, Bolt did surprisingly well with all of this. Z on the other hand ..argh! She's too smart, I believe she's learned that photo sessions end much more quickly when she refuses to play along. Smart dog!)


We don't put the 'fun' in dysfunctional. Oh no, no - we put the 'FUNK' in it!...
(not the merriam-websters 'strong, offensive odor' kinda funk, this kind of funk...)


CRAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE - from B & Z

1 comment:

  1. those pictures are awesome!! Bolt is quite the model! :-)

    ReplyDelete